Thursday, May 28, 2009

Please Donate and Eat Cookies!

Hey everyone,

Davin and I are starting our fundraising campaign for our new film.  What is our new film you ask?  Check out the link below.  


 

 

As one of our Fundraising events, we are working with the Bonté Foods Frozen Cookie Dough Program.  I have attached Bonté Foods Frozen Cookie Dough Fundraising documentation so you will be fully versed on their Program.
Here is where I need your help.  The estimated cost associated with this specific “Short” film project is $20,000.00.  As you can imagine, the more Frozen Cookie Dough sold, the more money raised for the Project.  Our Fundraising Goal from the Frozen Cookie Dough Fundraiser is $4000.00.   100% of ALL money raised through the various fundraising events will go directly towards the making of the Film – written, directed and produced by our Fredericton Film Makers.   
Can I count on your support by asking you to help me sell the Frozen Cookie Dough?  I will provide you with a sell sheet and all you need to do is sell the Frozen Cookie Dough (which really sells itself – by telling your co-workers, friends and family about the Frozen Cookie Dough) and collect the money.  Once the Selling Campaign is completed and I receive the Frozen Cookie Dough shipment, I will deliver your orders to you for distribution.  As a special thank you for your help, for every 5 cases you sell, you will receive one (1) pail (of your choice) of Frozen Cookie Dough FREE!


http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=92335791282&ref=mf


No comments:

Post a Comment